Poster Board Information
Abstracts selected for Poster Viewing are requested to prepare a traditional hanging poster which will be displayed in the Poster Area.
All Poster Presentations have been scheduled in one shift from Wednesday, 8 May till Saturday, 11 May during the Symposium hours. Posters will be displayed at Room Vandsalen.
- Participants may mount their posters from 13:00 on Wednesday, 8 May, 2019.
- Participants need to remove their poster boards on Saturday,11 May, 2019 by 12:00 (The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed by the end of the Symposium).
- Poster viewing abstracts will have no specific presentation date and time. The presenter may stand by the Poster in order to answer questions during the breaks.
- Your will be notified on your poster board number in due course.
Poster Board-Technical Specs
- The dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT style.
- It is recommended that your poster be no larger than 90cm wide x 120cm high.
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Double-sided tape will be available in the poster area for hanging of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
- The organizers are not responsible for any posters that have not been removed by the end of the sessions on the day in which they have been scheduled.