Instructions for e-Poster Presenters
The e-Posters will be available on the congress platform during the entire congress, but there is no specific time that the e-Poster presenters are required to be online.
Technical specifications for preparing your e-Poster:
Deadline for uploading e-Posters: 1 September, 2021 (midnight EST)
Please submit your e-Poster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
You may use a template for guidance that can be downloaded HERE
- File format: PDF format. 1 page is recommended.
- Orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica fonts are recommended
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB