We look forward to welcoming you online!
REGISTRATION FEES (CAD$)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines:
UNTIL september 1, 2021
from september 2, 2021
*In order to become a member of the MDS Foundation and benefit from reduced fees, please visit The dedicated MDSF webpage here.
** Students/Residents/Hematology fellows: To benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
The Virtual Congress will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the program, including
- Access all presentations and session recordings.
- Create your own schedule to attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose.
- Network with colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific program and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the online meeting.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the meeting digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster online consultations.
- Join the Live QA sessions.
- Visit the online exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees must be made in CAD after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
Credit Card: i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer: Additional CAD 30 handling fee is required.
Please make drafts payable to:
MDS 2021 Congress
Credit Suisse Bank, Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-270
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH97 0483 5150 0934 9227 0
- Please ensure that the name of the conference and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received up to and including September 2, 2021 – full refund
- Cancellations received from September 3 until September 14, 2021 – 50% refund
- From September 15, 2021 – no refund will be made
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 CAD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the MDS Registration Team at: email@example.com
GUEST ATTENDANCE POLICY
All event activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibition hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
MDS 2021 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140