We look forward to welcoming you to Toronto!
Registration fees (in CAD$) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
MDSF Member *
Hematologists in training **
UNTIL june 29, 2021
june 30 – august 24, 2021
From august 25, 2021
* In order to become a member of the MDS Foundation and benefit from reduced fees, please visit The MDS Membership website.
** In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during online registration.
*** The Workshops have limited availability and registration is on a first-come first-serve basis.
FEES FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony & the Welcome Reception
- Coffee & lunch during breaks, as indicated in the program
- Printed material of the Symposium
- Certificate of attendance
Payment of registration fees must be made in CAD after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
Credit Card: i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer: Additional CAD 30 handling fee is required.
Please make drafts payable to:
MDS 2021 Congress ,Toronto
Credit Suisse Bank, Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-270
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH97 0483 5150 0934 9227 0
- Please ensure that the name of the conference and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received up to and including June 30, 2021 – full refund
- Cancellations received from July 1 until September 6, 2021 – 50% refund
- From September 7, 2021 – no refund will be made
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 CAD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the MDS Registration Team at: email@example.com
GUEST ATTENDANCE POLICY
All event activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibition hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
MDS 2021 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140