Educational Support Opportunities
Medical education plays an important role in the quality of healthcare delivered across the globe. Physicians, researchers, scientists and other healthcare professionals are increasingly challenged to maintain their knowledge, skills and abilities within their respective professions. By providing an educational grant in support of the educational opportunities below, you will make a vital contribution to these efforts and support better patient outcomes.
All educational grants are managed in compliance with relevant CME accreditation criteria and industry compliance codes. In order to ensure independence of all CME accredited elements, companies providing grants may not influence the topic, speaker selection, or any other aspect of the content or presentation. No promotional, commercial, or advertising materials may be included in the following opportunities. All support will be disclosed to participants.
All grants are managed in compliance with relevant accreditation and industry compliance criteria.
- Support will be acknowledged in the CME/CPD Accreditation page of the program, on the Congress website and application and with signage during the event.
The ability to attend all congresses, or even all session at a given congress, is impossible for the busy medical professional. Webcasting provides a means of sharing knowledge and learning opportunities beyond the dates of the actual event and thus serves a vital educational need. Materials are saved locally, but at the same time, can be distributed over the web to viewers around the world via a robust cloud server. Viewers can access the broadcasts using PCs, tablets, or smartphones live (as streamed video) or later, as on-demand webcasts.
- Support will be recognized on the webcast library/listing page as: ˝Supported by… ˝and the Company Name only (no logo)
- Support will be acknowledged in the CME/CPD Accreditation page of the program, the Congress website, application and with signage during the event
- Online pre/post-test and/or online pre-/post e-learning course/ case-study linked to a Symposium/Educational Session* at the Congress for a face-to-face session.
- Support will be disclosed in the Industry Support section of the Congress website and Program Guide.
- Support will be acknowledged within the online learning activity
Kenes e-Posters are a unique combination of scientific posters and interactive content. An e-Poster is an electronic version of the traditional paper poster and is shown at dedicated digital stations at the event.
E-Posters create unique networking and engagement opportunities, generate participants’ interest, and are good exposure for authors. The highly trafficked e-Poster terminals, located in prime locations allow attendees to access the electronic presentations easily and conveniently. E-poster support includes:
- Signage at the entrance to the e-Poster area with “Supported by…” and a company name only (No logo)
- Support will be acknowledged in the CME/CPD Accreditation page of the program, on the Congress website, application and with signage during the event
- Support will be recognised with signage at the entrance to the Poster area with ˝Supported by…˝ and a company logo only.
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the program guide, on the Congress website and application, and with signage during the event.
*All pictures are illustrations only.
Please note that it is the Exhibitors’ and/or Supporters’ responsibility to comply with the local authority’s regulations, including, without limitation, IFPMA, the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations Code of Practice on the promotion of medicines (www.ifpma.org), as well as FDA restrictions on the promotion of investigational and preapproved drugs and devices and the FDA prohibition on promoting approved drugs and devices for unapproved uses. Any product not FDA-approved for a particular use or not commercially available in the U.S. may be exhibited only if accompanied by easily visible signs indicating the status of the product.
Failure to comply with these regulations may not be used as a ground to declare the contract void. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations will not expose the Organizer to any suits, demands by the Exhibitor/Supporter or any other third party.
Tailored packages can be arranged to suit your objectives. Please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss your needs:
Katherine Woolley – Industry Liaison & Sales Associate
Tel: +41 22 908 0488 Ext. 601