REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Fees (in Euro) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until March 7, 2023
From March 8 - Onsite
|In-Person participation||In-Person participation||Online participation ONLY|
|MDSF Member *||€ 675||€ 795||€ 675|
|Non Member||€ 795||€ 895||€ 795|
|Clinical Care/Allied Health (i.e. nurses, pharmacists, physician assistants) **||€ 225||€ 275||€ 225|
|Student/Hematologists in Training **||€ 200||€ 225||€ 200|
|Workshop 1: Review of Current and Future Academic Clinical Trials in MDS /CMML***||€ 20||€ 20||-|
|Workshop 2: New Classifications of MDS/CMML, and Response Criteria***||€ 20||€ 20||-|
|Nurses Workshop: The Nurse and the MDS Patient Management***||Free||Free||-|
* In order to become a member of the MDS Foundation and benefit from reduced fees, please visit The MDS Membership website.
** To benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
*** Cannot be purchased separately. A valid registration to the congress is required.
Fees for In-Person participation include:
- Entrance to all scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibition area
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony & the Welcome Reception
- Coffee & lunch during breaks, as indicated in the program
- Printed material of the Symposium
- Certificate of attendance
Fees for Online participation include:
- Live streaming of the scientific sessions (plenary sessions in the Auditorium)
- The platform will remain open for 3 months after the Congress concludes
Payment of registration fees in (Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit/ Debit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer (available until October 21, 2022):
- Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required
- Please ensure that the name of the congress and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: MDS 2023 Congress, Marseille
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-451
IBAN Number: CH60 0483 5150 0934 9245 1
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including March 8, 2023 – full refund
- Cancellations received March 9 until April 19, 2023 – 50% registration fee refund
- As of April 20, 2023 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MDS 2023 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140